Welcome Aboard Schooner Zodiac Guests
Thank you for booking a cruise aboard Schooner Zodiac. Here you will find a list of documents and forms you may need, as well as links to information you'll need before your cruise.
- Passenger Health & Emergency Contact Form
- Packing List - What to Bring
- Shops & Restaurants in Fairhaven
- Sailing terminology (you might want to print this out and bring it with you to grill the crew!)
- Scavenger Hunt: Search for these typical Tall Ship items aboard - great for kids of all ages.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Refunds, Terms & Conditions
- Registration Confirmation Form - coming soon
- Recommend us to your Friends - coming soon
Passengers are advised to obtain trip insurance, available for a very modest fee from many insurance companies and travel agents.
Schooner Zodiac sails out of the Cruise Ship Terminal at Fairhaven in Bellingham, WA. We're just a few minutes from the Historic Fairhaven exit on Interstate 5.
Zodiac is a quick stroll from the Amtrak train station, and it's a great way to travel in comfort and arrive minutes from our gangway. For daily train and bus schedules between Seattle and Bellingham, check the Amtrak web site.